Monday to Thursday 10am to 6pm
Friday and Saturday 10am to 9pm
Sunday 10.30am to 4.30pm
Not all our trading partners have the same opening times, for example our independent retailers may not be open in the evening, while some of our street food traders are closed Monday and Tuesday.
If you are coming to enjoy a particular outlet please check the traders page where we have put a clear graphic of who is open when.
Here at Lock29, we are committed to protecting our immediate and the wider environment through our day to day practices and waste management.
Like a lot of businesses, it’s a work in progress but we have already implemented policies to minimise our impact on the environment and are actively working on others.
- We are working with our waste partners Grundon to help us achieve our environmental aims. Experts in carbon reduction and responsible waste management.
- 100% of customer waste from Lock29 goes to recycling, 0% to landfill
- We have been working with traders to ensure all packing is compostable
- We are working to reduce and remove plastic from the supply chain
- We monitor our electricity usage and adjust settings and timers where we can a lower our consumption
79.3% of our electricity currently comes from renewables and our supplier is continually looking to increase that percentage
- Our commitment is to continually asses and improve our environmental credentials
Become a Trader
Occasionally we have opportunities to join the hand-picked retailers and food outlets at Lock29. If you think your brand if the right fit, send us an email.
- The name of your business
- A bit about what you will be selling and where it comes from
- Links to any social media accounts, websites or images of your proposal
- Whether you want a space for a day, a week, a month or longer
- How long you have been operating or whether the business is a start-up.
Lock29 is a ‘dog friendly’ venue. In addition to guide and assistance dogs, two well behaved dogs, on leads, are welcome per customer.